New Martinsville, WV
Frequently Asked Questions
|How do I pay My Monthly
Monthly Internet Payments are due on the 1st of each month.
You can make payment in person, or you may send a check or money
order by US Mail, payable to RCVideo OnLine the address is :
River City Video
429 Third St. New Martinsville, WV 26155
We accept Visa, Master and Discover Cards. You can contact the billing department telephone 304-455-5495, or email the billing department at email@example.com If you have a Business Account, we will send an invoice, at your request. However, if you have a Personal Account we do not send an invoice, you are responsible
for remembering to submit your monthly payments. However our
billing department does send out monthly reminders by email..
* We charge no start up fee's (we wave this option)
* Both Business and Personal Accounts are paid in advance. This means that, we
must have your payment in hand before we can activate
your account. All accounts are due by the 1st day of each month..
|How do I make
RCV my homepage?
have unlimited access I can stay online 24 hrs/day, right?
No!...... Actually, at RCV.Net, we prefer to use the term, "Un- metered" for these account. Basically with a Un-metered account, you will never receive a per hour charge.. However, there are some restrictions. You need to be active on line (surfing the internet), not just dialed in, setting online and off doing something else!! We have no idle timeout, however if we find customers are taking advantage of the system, we can turn on the 20 minute idle timeout....If you are consistently at the ten to twelve hour per day level and above, you will be asked to moderate your usage.
are RCV.Net's primary responsibilities to me as a customer?
RCV.Net is primarily an Internet Service Provider, or ISP. Our primary responsibility to our subscribers is to maintain the orderly flow of network traffic, and to provide our subscribers with access to network resources.. If a fully functional TCP/IP account is established at RCV for you, our job is done, regardless of the condition of your own equipment or software, or your ability to use the account because of problems on your end of the connection.....Problems with individual software packages, your computer, your modem, etc, are the responsibility of the manufacturer of that item...RCV however does telephone and carry in support.....
|What are my primary
responsibilities as a RCV customer?
1. It helps us greatly if our subscribers pay their bills on time.
2. Please use the network and its resources in a manner respectful of others and the law.
3. Please be polite to our staff, and realize that the operation of your computer and software is not their responsibility. We do give telephone, and carry in support..
4. You are responsible for the condition and maintenance of the internet connection, and security of you own computer and software, and again we give telephone and carry in support.
1996-2003 © RCV Internet Service.